Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It consisted of three floors and a cellar.
The Old Skull Inn was built in 1280 DR by Buldo Silvermane on top of the ruins of the Twisted Tower Inn. The Old Skull became a common stop for adventurers, merchants, and travelers along the North Ride.
The Old Skull was known for the honesty of its staff, the quality of the food and drink, and its relative safety in the center of Shadowdale. It was also known throughout the Heartlands as one of the best adventuring lairs in all of Faerûn. This reputation led to the term "oldskull" being used outside of the Dalelands to describe an excellent place to drink.
- Jhaele Silvermane, owner/innkeeper
- Durgo Silvermane, assistant innkeeper and farmer
- Bardag Shultu, hostler and stablemaster
- Dora Leen, chambermaid
- Meltea of Phlann, chambermaid
- Turko Breem, cook and waiter
- Durman Hilesta, carpenter and bouncer, until 1375 DR when he was killed in a bar brawl.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Richard Baker, Eric L. Boyd, Thomas M. Reid (July 2007). Shadowdale: The Scouring of the Land. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 141. ISBN 07-8694-039-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 139. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.