|Order of the Silver Chalice|
|Base of operations||Mount Noblesse, Morninggold|
|Formed||Alturiak, 1359 DR|
|Members||40, circa 1370 DR|
|Members of the Order of the Silver Chalice|
This group was primarily made up of Tethyrian nobles dedicated to locating lost members of noble families and restoring to power those who would govern with the interests of the common people at heart. After several years of debate, they decided to support the queen of Tethyr, and the crown recognized them as a knightly order.
- Marquise Scion Aalangama Gulderhorn
- Queen Zaranda Star, Defensor Royal of the Chalice, honorary member
- King Haedrak Rhindaun III, Defensor Royal of the Chalice, honorary member
- Lady Warlord Vajra Valmeyjar, Duchess of Ankaram, honorary member
- Lord Oxsal Keeneyes, Count of Monteshi, honorary member
- Lord Tardeth Llanistaph, Duke of Suretmarch, honorary member
- Lord Oon Santele, Count of Surkazar, honorary member
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 10. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Eric L. Boyd (1997). Powers and Pantheons. (TSR, Inc), p. 60. ISBN 0-7869-0657-X.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 41. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.