Oryndoll was a city of mind flayers located beneath the Shining Plains.
- c. -4000 DR - The duergar rise up against the mind flayers, plunging the city into chaos. Only the appearance of an avatar of Ilsensine is able to calm the city.
Notable inhabitants of OryndollEdit
- An illithid who became a lich and was cast out from the city. He went on to incite a revolt of slaves and male drow in Menzoberranzan during the Silence of Lolth in 1372 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn, p. 8. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. TSR, Inc. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition, p. 213. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (August 2003). Dissolution (Mass Market Paperback), p. 282. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0-7869-2944-8.