Padded armor was a type of light armor.
Padded armor was made up of several quilted layers of cloth and batting. Padded armor was poorly ventilated and soon became hot. It was known to become fouled with grime and sweat and even infested fleas and lice.
Being one of the cheapest forms of armor, padded armor was commonly distributed to conscripts in times of war. Padded armor was a common sight in northern Zakhara. The military of Koryo wore a heavy padded armor in order to stay warm in the cold winters.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (1978). Players Handbook 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), p. 35. ISBN 0-9356-9601-6.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 69. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 123,125. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 144–145. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 133. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (August 1992). Land of Fate (Adventurer's Guide to Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 71. ISBN 978-1560763291.
- ↑ Mike Pondsmith, Jay Batista, Rick Swan, John Nephew, Deborah Christian (1988). Kara-Tur: The Eastern Realms (Volume I). (TSR, Inc), p. 120. ISBN 0-88038-608-8.
- ↑ Erik Scott de Bie (March 2007). Depths of Madness. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-4314-2.
- ↑ David Wise (1992). AD&D Trading Cards, #GC-2. TSR, Inc..
- ↑ Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). City of Delights (Gem of Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 17. ISBN 1-56076-589-5.