Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "Honor that which has gone before you. For the past is eternal."
- "Honor and respect your Elders and the Ancestors. Show honor in word, thought, action and deed."
- "Speak not false words, nor engage in false deeds, for these are not li (the term for rightness under heaven)."
- "Do honor to he who rules you, for the Earth is the Mirror of Heaven, and the Son of Heaven is the mirror of the Celestial One. Be obedient to your lord."
- "Engage in no base thing, nor commit murder, for to strike another in the name of anger is not li."
- "Do honor to those you must rule, for under the eye of Heaven, they are your equals. Be fair to those you rule."
- "Know that all things are One under Heaven, even the lowliest of creatures."
The Path encouraged people to obey their superiors and was a easy way for ruling dynasties to gain people's loyalty.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
The Path of Enlightenment seems to be based on Confucianism.