The Pilgrims' District was located in the very heart of Huzuz. It was surrounded by the Central District to the west, the South District to the south, the Court District to the east, and the Craft District to the northeast. This district could be accessed directly by the Pilgrims' Route, the Merchants' Avenue, the Street of the Ajami, the Street of the Inns, the Ghost's Route, the Grand Bazaar Boulevard, and the Enlightened Way.
The main focus of the Pilgrims' District was to house the thousands of travelers who visited Huzuz every year on religious pilgrimages.
A wide variety of shops could be found catering to the many needs of the pilgrims.
- Tower of Adnan al-Raqi
- Grand University of Huzuz
- Wanderer's Rest
- Appointments with the Mighty
- Golden Mosque
- House of the Loregiver
- ↑ Canon material does not provide dating for the Al-Qadim campaign setting. For the purposes of this wiki only, the current date for Al-Qadim products is assumed to be 1367 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). City of Delights (Gem of Zakhara). (TSR, Inc), p. 59. ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz (1993). City of Delights (Cardsheets). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
- ↑ David C. Sutherland III and Cynthia K. Felegy (1993). City of Delights (Maps). In Tim Beach, Tom Prusa and Steve Kurtz eds. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-589-5.
Affluent • Central • Clothiers' • Court • Craft • East • Merchants' • Northwest • Peasants' • Pilgrims' • South • Warehouse
North Center • South Center • West Center
Caravan District • Harbor District