Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Plains of Purple Dust, was a vast windy desert located east of the Dragonsword Mountains on the edge of the region formerly occupied by Mulhorand and the northern region of the Raurin desert. The desert expanded in the century following the Spellplague.
- Purple worms
- Sludar-A nomadic tribe of mongrelmen.
- Human nomads-
- In the Underdark beneath the dust cities of Lizardfolk can be found.
- Brown dragons, Blue dragons and Brass dragons can be found here.
- Spectral mages the undead remains of Imaskar Artificers.
- Rocs were rumored to nest in the mountains.
- Purple sanglings inhabited the dunes.
- The Grinning Skull-A large pool shielded by the skull of a great wyrm dragon.
- The Lonely Lake-The descendants of the wizard Nezram can be often found here
Dozens of ancient arcane towers made of purple stone could be found here.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 8. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 140. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 David Cook (1990). The Horde (Volume II). (TSR, Inc), p. 93. ISBN 978-0880388689.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 184. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.