Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When a power word, stun spell was uttered, one creature of the caster's choice was stunned, whether the creature could hear the word or not. How long the creature was stunned depended on the power of the creature, but typically stunning would last between five seconds and a minute and a half. Very powerful creatures were not affected at all. A stunned creature could not act.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207,209–211,267. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 263. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 185. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Dale Donovan (January 1998). Cult of the Dragon. (TSR, Inc), pp. 125–126. ISBN 0-7869-0709-6.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 185. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.