Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Produce flame was an evocation spell used by druids and clerics that created flames in the caster's hands. An arcane version of the spell existed, but it was only accessible to fire elementalists and witches, and required much more magical power.
When cast, flames appeared in the caster's hand, which he could hurl or use to touch their foes. The bright flames, which illuminated out to twenty feet as torches do, appeared in the caster's hand and harmed neither him nor his equipment.
The spell did not function underwater, for obvious reasons.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 265. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 206. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Mark Middleton et al (March 1998). Wizard's Spell Compendium Volume Three. (TSR, Inc), p. 690. ISBN 978-0786907915.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Gary Gygax (1978). Players Handbook 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), p. 57. ISBN 0-9356-9601-6.