Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quimby, a mage of the city of Procampur in the the Vast, was a devoted gourmand but an impatient cook. For aid in meal preparation, Quimby modified the unseen servant spell to create Quimby's enchanting gourmet. Due to its narrow usefulness, it was not often studied by adventuring mages and remained a rare spell into the 1360s DR. It was more often used by sedentary or retired wizards and sages. Though it was incapable of brewing potions, it was sometimes put to use creating simple poisons, and once served as a bartender.
This spell was likely one of a number found in the pamphlet "Volo's Guide to All Things Magical" published in 1359 DR, which detailed a number of forgotten spells, and quickly spread to the mages of the world.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 47. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Ed Greenwood, Tim Beach (1995). Pages from the Mages. (TSR, Inc), p. 63. ISBN 0-7869-0183-7.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (1996). Volo's Guide to All Things Magical. (TSR, Inc), pp. 66–68. ISBN 0-7869-0446-1.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 44. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.