Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The quiver of Anariel looked like any other ordinary arrow quiver, holding twenty arrows. It weighed 1 lb (0.45 kg).
This quiver automatically refilled itself with regular or magical arrows, ensuring that it was always full. An arrow quickly disappeared if it was not used, however.
A quiver of Anariel could be fashioned that produced basic arrows, masterwork arrows, or a range of magical arrows, at increasing costs:
- Regular arrows: 28,000 gp
- Masterwork arrows: 29,000 gp
- +1 arrows: 32,000 gp
- +2 arrows: 44,000 gp
- +3 arrows: 64,000 gp
- +4 arrows: 92,000 gp
- +5 arrows: 128,000 gp
In 1356 DR, the Companions of the Hall explored the ruins of Mithril Hall and Regis discovered Taulmaril and the quiver in a crack in a stone wall. They gave both quiver and bow to Catti-brie, and she went on to use both in many battles.
- ↑ The quiver of Anariel may be related to the similarly functioning quiver of plenty.
- ↑ There is not yet any evidence that Anariel invented or created the quiver of Anariel, only that the one in Catti-brie's possession is named for her. It may be that this is only a particular example of a quiver of plenty.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 32. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Thomas M. Costa. The Lone Drow: Companions of the Hall. Archived from the original on 2008-04-24. Retrieved on 2011-11-02.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 R.A. Salvatore (January 1989). Streams of Silver. (TSR, Inc), p. 287–288. ISBN 0-88038-672-X.