The quiver of Anariel looked like any other ordinary arrow quiver, holding twenty arrows. It weighed 1 lb (0.45 kg).
This quiver automatically refilled itself with regular or magical arrows, ensuring that it was always full. An arrow quickly disappeared if it was not used, however.
A quiver of Anariel could be fashioned that produced basic arrows, masterwork arrows, or a range of magical arrows, at increasing costs:
- Regular arrows: 28,000 gp
- Masterwork arrows: 29,000 gp
- +1 arrows: 32,000 gp
- +2 arrows: 44,000 gp
- +3 arrows: 64,000 gp
- +4 arrows: 92,000 gp
- +5 arrows: 128,000 gp
In 1356 DR, the Companions of the Hall explored the ruins of Mithril Hall and Regis discovered Taulmaril and the quiver in a crack in a stone wall. They gave both quiver and bow to Catti-brie, and she went on to use both in many battles.
- ↑ The quiver of Anariel may be related to the similarly functioning quiver of plenty.
- ↑ There is not yet any evidence that Anariel invented or created the quiver of Anariel, only that the one in Catti-brie's possession is named for her. It may be that this is only a particular example of a quiver of plenty.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dale Donovan, Paul Culotta (August 1996). Heroes' Lorebook. (TSR, Inc), p. 32. ISBN 0-7869-0412-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Thomas M. Costa. The Lone Drow: Companions of the Hall. Archived from the original on 2008-04-24. Retrieved on 2011-11-02.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 R.A. Salvatore (January 1989). Streams of Silver. (TSR, Inc), p. 287–288. ISBN 0-88038-672-X.