Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Although not as aggressive as Luskan's pirates, Red Dragon employees were always alert and well-armed. Due to staff shortages, they were usually looking to hire, at a rate of four gold pieces per day, with food, water and one potion of healing supplied per trip.
- 4gp per day for caravan guarding (plus one healing potion)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 114. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 115. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 slade (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (Cities and Civilization). (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 116. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.