Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paralyzing effects that could be removed by this spell included slow or hold spells, and ghoul touch. Remove paralysis could effect one to four creatures, which had to be in fairly close proximity (no more than 30 ft/9.1 m apart for the conjuration version; inside a 20 ft/6.1 m cube for the abjuration) with no barrier between them and the caster. If three or four creatures were targeted, they each got another chance to resist the paralyzing effect. If two creatures were targeted, they both were twice as likely to resist being paralyzed. If only one creature was targeted, it was guaranteed to be released from paralyzation.
- ↑ This spell was added to the Necromantic sphere by the Player's Option: Spells & Magic sourcebook. See page 187.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 28, 213. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 39, 271. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 154. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), pp. 187, 188. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 213. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 271. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.