Ibun Rensha led his family out of Calimshan at the head of a mercenary army to take over Loudwater in 1150 DR. The Renshas quickly moved to exploit the Delimbiyr Vale's rich, untapped natural resources for export. One of Ibun's first acts as Lord of Loudwater was to ban the ritual to select a new Green Regent every Shieldmeet, naturally seeing a protector of the landscape as a threat to his family's prosperity, and hunted down the incumbent Regent.
Five more generations of Renshas ruled over the region before the War of the Returned Regent drove them out.
- Ibun Rensha: First Rensha lord of Loudwater.
- Marzut Rensha: Fifth Rensha lord of Loudwater.
- Misbah Rensha: Second Rensha lord of Loudwater.
- Paronthen Rensha: A Rensha emmissary to the Zhentarim of Llorkh.
- Pasuuk Rensha: Sixth and final Rensha lord of Loudwater.
- Sanaja Rensha: A distant descendant of the Rensha lords.