Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wikipedia has an article about:|
A rod is a scepterlike magical device that have unique magical powers. Anyone can use a rod.
- Rod of cats
- Rod of displacement
- Rod of divergence
- Rod of fury
- Rod of mirrors
- Rod of rulership
- Rod of silence
- Rod of spheres
- Rod of surprises
- Rod of tuning
After the SpellplagueEdit
The Spellplague changed the nature of rods in the Realms. Rods, which are much like larger wands, are a type of magical implement most commonly used by warlocks but sometimes by artificers as well. Infused with dark, eldritch energy rods often possess the touch of some creature with which a warlock has formed a pact. As such, many rods are particularly potent in the hands of specific warlocks, who have forged the appropriate pacts with outsiders.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 82. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 188. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (November 1999). The Temptation of Elminster. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 154. ISBN 0-7869-1427-0.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 50. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- Logan Bonner, Eytan Bernstein, & Chris Sims (September 2008). Adventurer's Vault: Arms and Equipment for All Character Classes. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-07869-4978-6.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|