Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At some point, presumably after the fall of Netheril (-339 DR), Lady Saharel became an archlich. Lady Saharel continued to watch over Spellgard as an archlich until 1358 DR, when she sacrificed herself in order to destroy the wizard Manshoon and defend Elminster of Shadowdale.
As of 1479 DR, Lady Saharel continued to exist beyond death as a kind of prophetic spirit. On rare occasions when she appeared within the ruins of Spellgard, she answered questions posed by any nearby mortals. It was said that no query was off limits.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1995). Shadows of Doom. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 293–95. ISBN 0786903007.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1995). Shadows of Doom. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 300–01. ISBN 0786903007.
- ↑ David Noonan and Greg A. Vaughn (September 2008). Scepter Tower of Spellgard. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 2. ISBN 978-0-7869-4954-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (March 1995). Shadows of Doom. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 296–97. ISBN 0786903007.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1993). The Code of the Harpers. (TSR, Inc), p. 92. ISBN 1-56076-644-1.