Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A scourge of fangs usually had an adamantine handle and a number of serpentine constructs (snake heads) as lashes. The snake heads often writhed and hissed in response to the bearer's emotions. The snake heads could be controlled by the will of the bearer, but had their own independent "personalities." Some bearers named each snake head.
The number of snake heads on the scourge indicated the level of power of the priestess. If a snake head was destroyed, it would fall off the whip. The rest of the heads continued to function normally.
Each snake head was venomous and its bite caused severe pain.
- Scourge of Quenthel
- Quenthel Baenre bore a five-headed whip with five-foot-long black-and-red-banded vipers. She named each snake head: Hsiv, Yngoth, K'Sothra, Zinda, and Qorra. She would often have conversations with the heads on the whip.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Eric Menge (August 2012). Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 59. ISBN 978-0786960361.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Richard Lee Byers (August 2003). Dissolution. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 26. ISBN 0-7869-2944-8.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 James Wyatt (2002-02-06). City of the Spider Queen Web Enhancement (Zipped PDF) p. 6. Wizards of the Coast.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 59. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 1. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.
- ↑ Philip Athans (August 2005). Annihilation. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3752-1.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid (December 2003). Insurrection. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 52. ISBN 0-7869-3033-0.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 202–205. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.