Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scrying was the magical ability to use one's senses to experience events far away.
Many divination spells of the scrying subschool created a magical sensor that sent the caster information. The sensor had the sensory acuity of the caster and acted as though it were a separate, independent organ. Any intelligent creature could notice an active magical sensor. The sensor could be dispelled.
Scrying could not penetrate lead. Several magic spells, antimagic field, mind blank, nondetection, and wardmist could block scrying. Magical items such as weirdstones could also block scrying. The semi-precious stone tchazar could blur the scrying of anything close to it.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 173. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (1996). Volo's Guide to All Things Magical. (TSR, Inc), p. 10. ISBN 0-7869-0446-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (1996). Volo's Guide to All Things Magical. (TSR, Inc), p. 78. ISBN 0-7869-0446-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd (1996). Volo's Guide to All Things Magical. (TSR, Inc), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-0446-1.
- ↑ Paul S. Kemp (February 2006). Resurrection. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 143. ISBN 0-7869-3981-8.