The Seldarine (Elvish for "fellowship of brothers and sisters of the wood") was the elven pantheon of gods that resided on the astral dominion of Arvandor under the leadership of Corellon Larethian.
Before the Spellplague, the Seldarine consisted of:
- Corellon Larethian, a greater god and leader of the Seldarine; he was the elven god of magic, warfare, music, art, and crafts.
- Angharradh, a greater goddess and consort to Corellon; commonly believed to be a combination of three other elven goddesses (Sehanine Moonbow, Aerdrie Faenya, and Hanali Celanil) formed when Lolth rebelled and was exiled.
- Aerdrie Faenya, intermediate goddess of the wind, weather, and avariel (winged elves).
- Hanali Celanil, intermediate goddess of romantic love, beauty, and joy.
- Sehanine Moonbow, intermediate goddess of the moon, dreams, mysteries, secrets, travel/journeys; she is also the protector of the elven dead and patron of the moon elves.
- Deep Sashelas, intermediate god of the seas and of the aquatic elves.
- Labelas Enoreth, intermediate deity of time, history, and knowledge.
- Rillifane Rallathil, intermediate god of nature, woodlands, and wild elves and/or wood elves.
- Solonor Thelandira, intermediate god of hunting, archery, and survival. He was also the guardian of the boudaries between civilization and the wilds.
- Erevan Ilesere, intermediate god of trickery, mischief, and rogues.
- Fenmarel Mestarine, lesser god of outcasts, scapegoats, and isolation.
- Shevarash, demigod of vengeance, loss, and hatred of the drow.
- Vandria Gilmadrith, lesser deity of war, justice, and grief. Only Seldarine deity with a lawful alignment
- Naralis Analor, lesser god of healing and suffering.
- Yathaghera, demigoddess of pegasi.
- Mythrien Sarath, demigod of mythals 
- Sarula Iliene, a lesser goddess of nixies and water magic who attached herself to the Seldarine.
- Tethrin Veraldé, demipower of bladesingers and swordsmanship
- Rellavar Danuvien, lesser power
- Tarsellis Meunniduin, intermediate power
- Melira Taralen, lesser power of bards and minstrels
- Kirith Sotheril, lesser power of divination
- Araleth Letheranil, lesser power of starlight
- Khalreshaar, interloper god in the elven pantheon
- Darahl Firecloak, demipower of earth and fire magic.
- Alathrien Druanna, demipower of rune magic.
The events of the Spellplague were tumultuous. Sehanine became a fey aspect of the goddess Selûne, and Hanali an aspect of Sune. Likewise, Aerdrie became the primordial Akadi, and Rillifane went missing. The other elven gods, except Angharradh, lost so much power that they became exarchs in the service of Corellon.
- Corellon Larethian, greater god
- Angharradh, goddess
- Deep Sashelas, exarch
- Labelas Enoreth, exarch
- Solonor Thelandira, exarch
- Erevan Ilesere, exarch
- Fenmarel Mestarine, exarch
- Shevarash, exarch
- Denise Lyn Voskuil (March 1990). “The Elfin Gods”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #155 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 20–22,24.
- Chris Perry (December 1991). “Servants of the Seldarine”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #176 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 11–15.
- Chris Perry (December 1996). “The Seldarine Revisited”. In Pierce Watters ed. Dragon #236 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 13–17;25.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 73. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Chris Perry (December 1996). “The Seldarine Revisited”. Dragon #236 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 12–17, 25.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Chris Perry (September 1998). “Magic of the Seldarine”. Dragon #251 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 28–35.
- ↑ Logan Bonner (August, 2009). “Domains in Eberron and the Forgotten Realms”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dragon #378 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 25–38.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 130. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 5. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.