Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The waters of the Semberflow ran clear and was home to large numbers of bass and catfish. Around 650 DR, aquatic elven warriors guarded the waters of the creek. Originating in the Storm Peaks, flocks of red sheep grazed along the river's banks.
- ↑ On page 7 of the Cormanthor booklet of Elminster's Ecologies, the Semberflow is called a stream, yet in the Settled Lands section of Elminster's Ecologies, it is stated as being a river. Also, page 96 of Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves, names the Semberflow as a river.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 James Butler, Elizabeth T. Danforth, Jean Rabe (1994). Elminster's Ecologies (Cormanthor). (TSR, Inc), p. 7. ISBN 1-5607-6917-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves. (TSR, Inc), p. 96. ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Kevin Melka (1998). Cormanthyr: Empire of the Elves (Map). (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-7069-0761-4.
- ↑ James Butler, Elizabeth T. Danforth, Jean Rabe (1994). Elminster's Ecologies (The Settled Lands). (TSR, Inc), p. 3. ISBN 1-5607-6917-3.