A willing creature or an object, when touched by the caster, became invisible and undetectable by scrying methods until the effect was dispelled, or until a condition determined by the caster was met.
In addition, while the spell was in effect, a creature sequestered by it ceased to age and was suspended in a state of frozen time.
The spell required verbal, somatic and material components. The material required was a powder made of 5000 gp worth of pulverized diamond, emerald, ruby, and sapphire, which was consumed by casting the spell.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 23,27. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 211,274. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 186. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 121–122. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.