Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Serpent Hills were a range of rocky hills in the Western Heartlands of Faerûn, bordered on the north, west, and south by the High Moor and on the north, east, and south by the Serpent's Tail stream.
- Beneath the red-clay hills was a system called the Serpent Tunnels, partially consisting of tombs from around the time of Netheril's fall.
- Deep below the Serpent Hills, in the Underdark, was the grimlock city of Reeshov.
The Serpent Hills were once filled with life but later turned into a dry, lifeless land inhabited only by reptilian beings. By 1372 DR, the highest population belonged to ophidians.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 225. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 158. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition (Map). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 158–159. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 31. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ James Wyatt (2001-07-11). The Winding Serpent: Serpent Hills. Perilous Gateways. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2014-12-12.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|