By 1383 DR, Ship Kurth operated a tavern on the northern bank of the city called One-Eyed Jax (named for Jarlaxle). The tavern was well known for providing foreigners a good place to sleep, but it was also frequented by drow. High Captain Beniago Kurth frequently posted caravan notices on aboard in the tavern.
Base of OperationsEdit
Ship Kurth's base (known as Tower Kurth) was located on Closeguard Island, connected to the southwest part of the city by a bridge. The island was located relatively close to the Host Tower of the Arcane.
After (or rather, in fact, during) Lord Brambleberry and Captain Deudermont's assault on Luskan in 1376 DR, Ship Kurth became the public face of the drow mercenary band Bregan D'aerthe, lead by Jarlaxle and Kimmuriel Oblodra.
- Kurth, hot-tempered leader in 1376 DR.
- Beniago Kurth, leader in 1483 DR; disguised drow agent of Bregan D'aerthe.
- ↑ Warning: edition not specified for The Companions
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Warning: edition not specified for The Companions
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (Oct. 2008). The Pirate King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. ??. ISBN 978-0-7869-4964-9.
- ↑ Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 142–143. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2010). The Ghost King. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-5499-5.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (May 1998). Tangled Webs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 28. ISBN 0-7869-0698-7.