Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ship Suljack was the only Ship represented when Captain Deudermont proclaimed his plan for the new city of Luskan in 1376 DR. Suljack was killed by Athrogate, by the order of High Captain Kensidian of Ship Rethnor, soon after.
- Suljack, leader and cousin to High Captain Rethnor.
- Dagmaer Suljack, Third High Captain of Luskan as of 1489 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 R.A. Salvatore (July 2010). The Ghost King. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0-7869-5499-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Kim Mohan ed. (2015). Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 18. ISBN 978-0786965809.
- ↑ Elaine Cunningham (May 1998). Tangled Webs. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 28. ISBN 0-7869-0698-7.