The shoehorn was approximately three finger-widths wide at the wide end, one finger-width wide at the narrow curved end and 2 feet long (60.96 centimeters). It was constructed of a smooth non-corrosive alloy and covered with ornate curving runes. When not in use the shoehorn gave off a dim blue light.
When used as a shoehorn while concentrating on a target, the shoehorn of puissant castleblasting had the same effect as a horn of blasting. In addition, the shoehorn had a variety of other magical abilities:
- Detect poison;
- Neutralize poison;
- Igniting flammable objects;
- Hovering in midair;
- Creating passages in stone walls, as the passwall spell;
- Creating loud noises; and
- Record up to six seconds of sound.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (2012-10-12). Only My.... Forging the Realms. WotC. Retrieved on 2013-09-19.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|