Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This spell could be cast on an object, a creature, or into the air. If cast upon a creature, it had a chance to resist the spell and, if successful, the center of effect was placed one foot (30 cm) behind the creature. All sounds were stopped at the source and no sound entered or exited the area of effect. Spells with verbal components could not be cast within the sphere of silence and sonic attacks such as a harpy's song were ineffective.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 206. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 David "Zeb" Cook (April 1995). Player's Handbook 2nd edition (revised). (TSR, Inc.), p. 263. ISBN 0-7869-0329-5.
- ↑ Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 187. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Gary Gygax (1978). Players Handbook 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), p. 45. ISBN 0-9356-9601-6.