Sleeping poison was an extremely potent poison that put the victim to sleep.
Types of sleeping poisonEdit
- Drow sleeping poison
The drow were renowned for their sleeping poison, also known as drow knockout poison or simply drow poison. It was hard to find outside of drow areas. The drow coated the tips of their hand crossbow bolts in this poison and sometimes imbued their weapons with it. There were few antivenins, but Regis was able to brew an antivenin that lasted half a day, and drinking Gutbuster was a surefire way to prevent falling asleep (assuming the drinker survived the Gutbuster itself).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Gwendolyn F.M. Kestrel, Jeff Quick (October 2003). Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 67. ISBN 0-7869-3053-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 91. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1999). Drizzt Do'Urden's Guide to the Underdark. (TSR, Inc), p. 90. ISBN 0-7869-1509-9.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2013). The Last Threshold. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 284. ISBN 0-7869-6364-6.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 282. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2006). Starless Night. (Wizards of the Coast), p. ?. ISBN 0-7869-1606-0.