Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This spell caused one ball of magical snow to instantly appear in the caster's hand which could then be thrown at any creature or object within the range of the spell's effect. The frigid projectile struck unerringly, like a magic missile, and could be deflected or negated by the same methods that worked against magic missile. At higher levels, the range of this spell was much greater than for magic missile, but it was limited to just the one snowball. Creatures with an affinity for fire were particularly susceptible to damage from this spell, taking up to twice as much damage as a non-fire-using creature.
- Snilloc's snowball swarm
- There were rumors of a very similar spell with a different missile called Snilloc's cream pie.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 95. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 45. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Mark Middleton et al (March 1998). Wizard's Spell Compendium Volume Three. (TSR, Inc), pp. 832–833. ISBN 978-0786907915.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 44. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Tim Beach (1995). Pages from the Mages. (TSR, Inc), p. 32. ISBN 0-7869-0183-7.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb (November 1994). “First Quest: Mammals and Dinosaurs”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #211 (TSR, Inc.), p. 22.