Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
County Spellshire was located north of the Sulduskoon River. It bordered the Forest of Tethir in the west, the country of Amn in the north, and County Valashar of the Golden Marches in the east. It was one of the Crown Lands and was composed primarily of small farming villages.
Spellshire suffered the same problems with an influx of monsters from the Forest of Tethir as did its southern neighbor, County Varyth. In addition, its northern border was under contention with Amn in 1370 DR, as the town of Trailstone had defected to join Tethyr.
- The manor home of the count and countess.
- Seminary of St. Ostus
- This school for general education also contained the largest scriptorium outside of Candlekeep and Silverymoon.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 86. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr (back cover). (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
Duchy of Cape Velen: Firedrake • Fyraven • Greenshores ~ Duchy Noromath ~ Duchy Durmista
Principality of Ankramir
Duchy Kamlann: Starspur • Uluran ~ The Purple Marches: Vintor • Bardshyr • Elemetar ~ Duchy Ankaram: Calimmon • Monteshi
The Crown Lands
Ithmonn • Rivershire • Varyth • Spellshire
The Golden Marches: Valashar • Hazamarch • Morninggold ~ Duchy of Suretmarch: Alonmarch • The Mir Protectorate • Surkazar