Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Status is a divination spell that allows one to monitor the position and condition of one's allies.
When a cleric needs to keep track of comrades that may get separated, status allows him to mentally monitor their relative position and general condition. The cleric is aware of direction and distance to the creatures and their status: unharmed, wounded, disabled, staggered, unconscious, dying, dead, etc. Once the spell has been cast upon the subjects, the distance between them and the caster does not affect the spell as long as they are on the same plane of existence. If they leave it, the spell ceases to function for them.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 James Wyatt, Darrin Drader, Christopher Perkins (October 2003). Book of Exalted Deeds. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-7869-3136-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Rich Redman, James Wyatt (May 2001). Defenders of the Faith. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1840-3.
- James Wyatt, Darrin Drader, Christopher Perkins (October 2003). Book of Exalted Deeds. (TSR, Inc), pp. 52, 86. ISBN 0-7869-3136-1.
- Rich Redman, James Wyatt (May 2001). Defenders of the Faith. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 72, 74, 78. ISBN 0-7869-1840-3.
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 62–66. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (August 2000). Player's Handbook 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1551-4.