Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Stojanow river began high in the Dragonspine Mountains and flowed south into the Moonsea. There was fertile ground along this river allowing for farming of some grains and hardy vegetables. To the west of the river was the Grass Sea. On most of the east bank was the Quivering Forest. Circa 100 DR a pyramid was built on a large island in the middle of the river. Known as the Sorcerer's Isle this was used a wizard's school until it was later abandoned. There were several fortified hamlets along the Stojanow River, of which Kabel's Hill was one. The city of Phlan covered both banks of the river as it entered the Moonsea.
- ↑ Mysteries of the Moonsea pg8
- ↑ Dungeon Magazine #170 pg 56 "Monument of the Ancients"
- ↑ Grand History of the Realms pg 58
- ↑ Adventurers' League DDEX1-8 pg5
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 117, 162. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|