The Stojanow river began high in the Dragonspine Mountains and flowed south into the Moonsea. There was fertile ground along this river allowing for farming of some grains and hardy vegetables. To the west of the river was the Grass Sea, on most of the east bank was the Quivering Forest.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds, Darrin Drader, Wil Upchurch (June 2006). Mysteries of the Moonsea. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 8. ISBN 0-7869-3915-X.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Matt James (September 2009). “Monument of the Ancients”. In Chris Youngs ed. Dungeon #170 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 56.
- ↑ Rand Sharpsword (2001-09-12). More Moonsea!. Rand's Travelogue. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2010-10-31.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 117, 162. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Travis Woodall (2016-01-23). Adventurers League Season 1 Narrative. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. DDEX1–8–p5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 58. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.