Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stonefire was used extensively in the drow cities of Menzoberranzan and Ched Nasad during the Silence of Lolth (1372–1373 DR). Drow rebels and slaves led by Syrzan used it during the uprising in Menzoberranzan. Clan Xornbane used them on the attack on House Melarn and later upon Ched Nasad itself, causing the complete destruction of the city when the stonefire brought down the cities calcified web layers, creating a cascading effect as the city's structures plummeted to the bottom of the chasm. The duergar army of Gracklstugh also used firepots during the Siege of Menzoberranzan, damaging parts of Tier Breche. It was revealed that the Jaezred Chaulssin had secretly been providing the firepots in order to weaken drow society.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Richard Lee Byers (August 2003). Dissolution. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 316. ISBN 0-7869-2944-8.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 183. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid (December 2003). Insurrection. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3033-0.
- ↑ Lisa Smedman (February 2005). Extinction. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 182–183. ISBN 0-7869-3596-0.
- ↑ Paul S. Kemp (February 2006). Resurrection. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3981-8.
- ↑ Richard Baker (May 2003). Condemnation. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 121. ISBN 0786932023.