Strength of one was an alteration spell that gave each member of a small group of lawful humanoids the combat strength of the strongest member.
Alaghor, priests of dwarven deity Clangeddin Silverbeard, possessed this spell as a specially granted power, as did the halfling trueswords, priests of Arvoreen.
Strength of one was included in the Ilmatari Tome of Torment.
Paladin Denton Crimsguard from Alaghôn was granted this spell as a special power by his patron Tyr around 1370 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Cook, Findley, Herring, Kubasik, Sargent, Swan (1991). Tome of Magic 2nd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 71. ISBN 1-56076-107-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 187. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 201. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Doug Stewart (1997). Prayers from the Faithful. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 103. ISBN 0-7869-0682-0.
- ↑ Jim Butler (1996). The Vilhon Reach (Dungeon Master's Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-0400-3.