This article is about the second king of Tethyr with the given name "Strohm". For other men named Strohm, see Strohm.
King Strohm II was a half-elven ruler of Tethyr, the second king of the Strohm Dynasty. He was also the founder of the town of Mosstone.
In addition to being a king, Strohm was a druid. He was known as the "Stag King of Tethyr".
Strohm II was the grandson of Strohm I, the previous ruler. He was the great-great-great-grandfather of Strohm III, who succeeded him.
Strohm II was born in 540 DR. He succeeded his grandfather as king of Tethyr in 662 DR.
In 687 DR, Strohm II founded the druids' town of Mosstone.
After the Fall of Myth Drannor, Strohm II provided a safe haven for the refugees both in his own court and in Tethyr's forests.
After the defeat of the small nation of Tathtar in 731 DR, Strohm II officially made the region Duchy Elestam of Tethyr. This territory would later become the kingdom of Erlkazar.
After living nearly two centuries, the Stag King of Tethyr died in 735 DR. He was succeeded by Strohm III.
One of the designers of the Lands of Intrigue boxed set was named Keith Strohm.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 97. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 28. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 31. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 3. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 101. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.