Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
She was a fiery dwarf with a short red beard.
Stumpet was an excellent brewer of dwarven mead holy water and Bruenor awarded her a nine out of ten for her brewing skills. Stumpet was a great spellcaster, but not known for her intellect, since she thought putting Harkle's eyes in her mouth would keep them moist.
She was born in Citadel Adbar. Around 1358 DR, Stumpet auditioned before Bruenor Battlehammer to replace the fallen Cobble as Holy Cleric of the Hall. During the Time of Troubles, Harkle Harpell became separated from his eyes and Stumpet was given the duty of guarding his eyes until he could reach Mithral Hall. During the Battle of Keeper's Dale, Stumpet rallied five hundred dwarves to open the door of Mithral Hall and charge the drow horde lead by Berg'inyon Baenre. She treated King Bruenor Battlehammer when he was struck by magic and put into a coma.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 276. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 77. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 78. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), pp. 81–82. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 142. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 1995). Siege of Darkness. (TSR, Inc), p. 76. ISBN 1-7869-0164-0.