Suldanessellar was an elven city in the Forest of Tethir. It was ruled by Queen Ellesime and housed the Tree of Life. The city was a meeting place for elves and their tribes; a location all elves of the forest called home at one time or another.
While elves regularly patrolled the areas surrounding Suldanessellar, they did not stop local animals, especially fey, from entering. Among the types of creatures that regularly wandered within the city's borders were dryads, centaurs, and satyrs.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ BioWare (2000). James Ohlen, Kevin Martens. Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. Black Isle Studios.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (2000). Volo's Guide to Baldur's Gate II. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 0-7869-1626-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 148. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), p. 67. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.