Tarsith was the most calm and peaceful city of the Dusk Ports. However, this situation wasn't always the same, and usually the population had to endure hard times when the green dragon Orlarrakh invited a fellow from Melabrauth to eat.
Aside from foodstuffs, Tarsith also boasted the finest ropes and sails in all Laerakond, although such products were not for sale.
Due to its location in the River Esmur, Tarsith was known as the busiest fishing center of Laerakond. Most of the eels and clams were consumed locally, but the rock crabs and fish were Tarsith's major exports.
- Rhauron, a notorious individual who lived in Tarsith in the 1480s DR.
- Father Thorn, leader of the Scions of Amber.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 203. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (August 2011). “The Winking Eyes of Rhauron”. Dungeon #193 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 69.
- ↑ Ryan Cannon; Mickey Tan (2012-10-02). The Price of Freedom (ABER4-1) (ZIP/PDF). Living Forgotten Realms. Wizards of the Coast. p. 16. Retrieved on 2017-07-18.