Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Teirflin kept his head shaved. He fought with two swords.
In 1484 DR, Teirflin and his sister Doum'wielle Armgo held a duel to see who would inherit their father's sentient sword, Khazid'hea. Doum'wielle won the duel by using a spell, which Teirflin considered cheating. Enraged and fueled on by the sword's psychic intrusions, Teirflin stole Khazid'hea and tried to kill Doum'wielle with it as she slept. She awoke and managed to wrest the sword from his hands, but, at the urging of the sword, impaled her brother.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (October 2007). The Orc King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 346. ISBN 0-7869-4340-8.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 4–5. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore, Geno Salvatore, David Baldeon. (December 2013). Cutter. (IDW Publishing), chap. 2. ISBN 1-6137-7792-2.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 R.A. Salvatore (March 2014). Night of the Hunter. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 1. ISBN 0-7869-6511-8.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 R.A. Salvatore, Geno Salvatore, David Baldeon. (December 2013). Cutter. (IDW Publishing). ISBN 1-6137-7792-2.