Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
Teleport was a conjuration spell that allowed the caster to transit instantly between two points.
This spell instantly transported the caster to a designated destination. Distance was not a factor, but interplanar travel was not possible. The caster could bring along objects and willing creatures. The amount of weight a caster could bring with him increased as he became more powerful.
The caster had to have a clear idea of the location and layout of the destination. The clearer the mental image, the more likely the teleportation was to work. Areas of strong physical or magical energies could make teleportation more hazardous or even impossible.
Teleportation was instantaneous travel through the Astral Plane. Anything that blocked astral travel also blocked teleportation.
There was a chance the caster would end up off target or in an area that was visually similar to the desired destination. The teleporation could occasionally result in a "mishap" which injured or even killed the caster and companions.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207,209,211,266–267. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 292. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 172. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 180. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 153. ISBN 978-1560763581.