|The Best of the Realms II|
|Publisher||Wizards of the Coast|
|Binding||Mass Market Paperback|
|Preceded by||The Best of the Realms|
|Followed by||The Best of the Realms III|
|“|| This anthology presents thirteen of your favorite Ed Greenwood stories taken from over fifteen years of Forgotten Realms novels. In addition, this anthology contains three brand new stories by Ed Greenwood!
Adventure across the myriad faces of Faerûn with warriors like Mirt the Moneylender and Alusair the Steel Regent, and with wizards like Elminster the Sage of Shadowdale and his three charges, Dove, Storm, and Laeral, as they roam the Realms, protecting the innocent from villainy, the ignorant from deception, and the insane from themselves.
- "Not the Most Successful of Feasts"
- "Dark Talons Forbear Thee"
- "The Whispering Crown"
- "So High a Price"
- "One Comes, Unheralded, to Zirta"
- "A Dance in Storm's Garden"
- "A Slow Day in Skullport"
- "How Wisdom Came to the Maimed Wizard"
- "The Eye of the Dragon"
- "Nothing but Trouble"
- "The Grinning Ghost of Taverton Hall"
- "The Place Where Guards Snore at their Posts"
- "Living Forever"
- "The Long Road Home"