Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“||Imagine a world of knights in shining armor, mighty castles, and high chivalry. In this book you'll find a wealth of information designed to allow any DM to create a campaign world based on feudal Europe. Sections address life in a feudal culture, the duties of the nobility, and the true meaning of knighthood. You'll find a complete system for the design and construction of castles, new BATTLESYSTEM™ rules for the resolution of sieges, a quick resolution system for massive military campaigns, and an assortment of generic castles to spark your imagination. The Castle Guide is a must for any player or DM who's ever wanted to fight for a seat at the Round Table.||”|
- Chapter 1: The Feudal Setting
- Chapter 2: In The Days Of Knights
- Chapter 3: The Tournament
- Chapter 4: Evolution Of Castles
- Chapter 5: Castle Construction
- Chapter 6: Unusual Castles
- Chapter 7: Warfare!
- Chapter 8: Quick Resolution Systems
- Chapter 9: Generic Castles