Although in appearance each port was an independent and self-ruling state, rival to each other and never cooperating in anything, in reality all ports were under the thumb of Orlarrakh, the Green Duchess, who in turn was a vassal of the ruler of Melabrauth.
The Dusk Ports were located on the western shore of the Dragon Sea.
- Dusklan—A city of racial diversity that harbored escaped slaves, if only to use them as sacrifices to Orlarrakh.
- Lylorn—The dominant Dusk Port as of 1479 DR. Lylorn boasted the most far-reaching trade network and the most aggressive sailors.
- Marrauk—A bleak and wind-scoured city in an equally desolate hillside, it featured a busy shipping trade and a fiercely defiant government.
- Mreyelundar—A city of lawlessness and home of the strange Order of the Dawn. It was the most actively anti-draconic of the five cities.
- Tarsith—A calm fishing community known for their exports of rock crabs and fine sailing equipment.
- Dauna Lorastur, the ruler of Marrauk in 1479 DR.
- Narnorn, a legendary thief in Mreyelundar.
- Rowan Babar, the leader of the Order of the Dawn in 1479 DR.
- Zasheena Drethyl, a head member of the Shadowkiss.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 202. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 203. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.