While adventuring in Myth Drannor, Shasslan Timtrane, Crommlar Muirel, and Tanagost Arletoll were separated from the others and were teleported deep within Undermountain. Wounded, they eventually made their way to the Promenade of the Dark Maiden where they received shelter and healing. In 1370 DR, the three returned to the surface after exploring the palace of the deceased necromancer Shradin Mulophor beneath Skullport, during which they unwittingly brought his clone out of stasis.
- Crommlar Muirel
- Heldorm Umbrav
- Illar Zund
- Laelin Blackhand
- Orlin Thabbar
- Shasslan Timtrane
- Szellim Thunn
- Tanagost Arletoll
- Thavran Torl
- Vhelt Marrim
- Voras Warburr
- ↑ Tanagost Arletoll was mentioned in the cited 2nd-edition sources as a member but was not included in the 1st-edition roster. This would have increased the 2nd-edition membership to 15.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), pp. 19–20. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 104. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (December 1991). “If You Need Help - Ask the Drow!”. Dragon #176 (TSR, Inc.), p. 22.
- ↑ Joseph C. Wolf (1999). Skullport. (TSR, Inc), pp. 72–73. ISBN 0-7869-1348-7.