The Moonsea is an accessory for AD&D 2nd edition.
|“|| Its waters are the deep purple of the most precious amethyst; its shores hold some of the most dangerous locations in Faerûn. It is the Moonsea, home to Zhentil Keep, the Citadel of the Raven, and thousands of ordinary folk who merely want to make an honest living.
Hark to the words of Melandryll Belarod, the bard whose writings form the bulk of this material. He has experienced firsthand the horrors of ruined Hulburg, the desolation of Sulasspryn, and the stench of Mulmaster. His travels aboard the Devawing have produced this chronicle of the towns and people of the Moonsea, including both havens and dangers. Belarod knows of the Citadel of the Raven, a ten-mile-long series of fortresses and barracks, site of a terrifying betrayal. He also has evaded the Zhentilar, the crack forces garrisoned at Zhentil Keep.
In this product are a 64-page Reference Guide for the Dungeon Master, a 32-page Player's Guide, and a four-color poster map of the Moonsea region.
- 64-page booklet, which contains
- 32-page booklet, which contains
- Full-page map of Moonsea trade routes
- Half-page map of the Moonsea and surrounding area
- 32" x 21" fold-out map of the area from Voonlar to The Ride to Glister to Vaasa to Kurth to Myth Drannor
- Inside cover has a full-page map of the Citadel of the Raven and half-page maps of Hulburg and Sulasspryn
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. The Moonsea (2e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-02-18.
- ↑ John Terra (February 1995). The Moonsea (Reference Guide). (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 978-0786900923.