Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|“|| North of Waterdeep, the land is cold, vast, and forbidding. The Trackless Sea stretches northward for what seems like forever, interrupted only by the occasional island and, eventually, the ice. On land, towns and villages flourish right up to the Spine of the World Mountains. It takes a special kind of person to live up here; a determined person used to hardship, a survivor. A person with a great love for life and a great respect for the forces—both natural and unnatural—that can end it.
The Savage Frontier is now fully detailed for your roleplaying campaign. The cultures, personalities, economies, cities, towns, and wilderness are described for an AD&D® campaign of any size or level. From the barbarian tribes of the far north to the Luskan pirates of the Trackless Sea, The Savage Frontier is an exciting land where adventures can be found anywhere. And, of course, it's all part of the best-selling FORGOTTEN REALMS™ Campaign Set, home to many other AD&D® modules, sourcebooks, and even novels!
- 64-page booklet describing the region and including "Personalities of the North": Amelior Amanitas, Arklem Greeth, Bruenor Battlehammer, Cassius, Dendybar the Mottled, Drizzt Do'Urden, Eldeluc, Elrem the Wise, Jhingleshod, Laeral Silverhand, Malchor Harpell, Pureheartman, Radoc, Regis, Tanta Hagara, Tianna Skyflower, Wulfgar, Wulgreth, and Zokan Thunderer
- 33" x 21" map of Northwest Faerûn from Waterdeep up the coast to Raven Rock over to Ascore on the border of Anauroch and down to the Ruins of Dekanter
- 33" x 21" map of the Trackless Sea showing Ruathym, Gundarlun Island, Luskan, Ironmaster, Tuern and the Purple Rocks. Also sub-maps of Beorunna's Well, Silverymoon, Icewind Dale, and the Ten Towns
- Tri-fold cover containing maps of Waterdeep, Luskan, Uthgardt Ancestor Mounds, Grandfather Tree, Ruins of Ascore, and Hellgate Keep
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 1. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- ↑ Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 61. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- ↑ Shannon Appelcline. FR5 The Savage Frontier (1e). Dungeon Masters Guild. Retrieved on 2014-04-03.