Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A list of words in thieves' cant.
- Doing the out and out
- phrase which means killing someone.
- a specific criminal job, such as stealing or robbing.
- a fellow criminal or bandit.
- Aurelio Locsin (October 1982). “Thieves' Cant: A primer for the language of larceny”. In Kim Mohan ed. Dragon #66 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 35–44.
- ↑ James Lowder (February 1993). Realms of Valor (The Family Business). (TSR, Inc), p. 222. ISBN 1-56076-557-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 James Lowder (February 1993). Realms of Valor (The Family Business). (TSR, Inc), p. 220. ISBN 1-56076-557-7.
- ↑ Erik Scott de Bie (September 6, 2011). Shadowbane (Kindle edition), loc. 2008. Wizards of the Coast. ISBN 0786958553.
|This Realmslore article about languages is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|