Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Thornwood was a forest by the Lake of Steam.
- Lair of Vaxall: Said to be hidden in the deepest and most dangerous part of the wood, this beholder lair was thought to belong to Vaxall of the Dying Gaze.
Rumors and LegendsEdit
- There was a legend that every ten years, in a particular grove in the forest, the Green's Sword would sprout and could be claimed by anyone using it to fight evil.
- Rumors of ancient repositories of elven magic and treasure from the time of Thearnytar never died down, though whether they were left by moon elves or dark elves was debated.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition (map). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 144. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 152. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|