Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tilverton Scar is all that is left after the town of Tilverton was attacked by the forces of Thultanthar on Mirtul 27 1372 DR. As of 1479 DR, the Tilverton Scar is the only known area of plagueland in Cormyr.
A number of homes, most of them belonging to hardy herders and horse ranchers who refuse to be scared away, can be found around the former city's site.
Destruction of TilvertonEdit
On Mirtul 27 1372 DR, Tilverton was destroyed  when it was attacked by the forces of Thultanthar. All that was left of the town was a dark, concave space filled with shadows and flitting regions of deeper darkness. Though Tilverton is now destroyed and desolate, the city's walls rise high above the flat plain on which it once stood.
By 1479 DR, Tilverton had changed from shadows to a “spiral of darkness and blue fire”.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 107. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Monte Cook (April 1999). The Glass Prison. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 49. ISBN 978-0786913435.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 170. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Troy Denning (Dec 2001). The Siege. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1905-1.
- Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 107. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
|This Realmslore article about a geographical location is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|