Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tokol was one of the four sons of Takamal. After his father's defeat and death at the hands of the Golden Legion, he and his brothers submitted to Cordell. Cordell instead considered them as allies, gaining the absolute loyalty of Tokol.
During the Night of Wailing he was with his troops in the central square of Nexal when the armies of the Viperhands attacked. He sensed he and his people dead when the legionaries reinforced them, permitting to Tokol and few of his men to escape.
After the Night of Wailing Tokol became the most strenuous ally of Cordell
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1990). Viperhand. (TSR, Inc), pp. 79–80. ISBN 0-88038-907-9.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1990). Viperhand. (TSR, Inc), p. 93. ISBN 0-88038-907-9.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1990). Viperhand. (TSR, Inc), p. 123. ISBN 0-88038-907-9.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1991). Feathered Dragon. (TSR, Inc), p. 32. ISBN 1-5607-6045-1.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (August 1991). Maztica Campaign Set. (TSR, Inc), p. 35. ISBN 1-5607-6084-2.